Tiger Life

ATV Upgrades Will Have New Sets

Hayden Leslie, Assistant to the Asst. Editor-In-Chief

Arlington Tiger Vision is getting a major overhaul this year. The Arlington Community Schools Board of Education has given the Arlington Television Production Program an estimated fifty-thousand dollars to fund and improve the quality and look of ATV. This money is going towards new, higher quality lights, a better and more advanced camera switcher, and much more. The money will also go into helping build a better set for the daily news shows that the students produce. The set will include more vibrant colors with set lights and background TVs that will help add to production value.

The students of ATV are very excited about the future of the program. Cezanne Bush, a student currently enrolled in the class, talks about the program.

“ I’m very excited about all the new equipment we have. We can produce a better show and hopefully this will bring in more views on the show.”

All the students in ATV are looking forward to learning the new equipment and utilizing it in future shows. It will take months for all the changes to take affect, but the results will be a much better show with quality packages and better produced news. Look forward in the coming months to an upgraded Arlington Tiger Vision.

About the Writer

Hayden Leslie is an AHS Senior who is the real Editor in Chief (not Cezanne.) He likes photography and making dumb videos. No matter what video he is making,...