The Student News Site of Arlington High School

Tiger Life

Announcements 11-17-17

LogoMaker.com
LogoMaker.com

LogoMaker.com

Brittany PIrouznia

Brittany PIrouznia

LogoMaker.com

Aaron Moser, Sports Director

The AHS Multicultural Club’s Taste Fest returns on December 5, after school in the library. This taste fest will feature Philippine Cuisine, including these menu items: Chicken adobo, Pancit, Lumpia. Tickets are on sale now through Dec. 5, but hurry because we are only selling 100 tickets. Tickets are $6.00. See Mr. Herring in room 506 for more info or to buy a ticket.

The AHS Beta Club Is hosting a sweatpants drive now through November 19th for veterans at the VA hospital. Bring 2 pairs of 2xl or 3xl sweatpants to room 20 for 1 service hour. The maximum is 2 hours.

The Arlington High School Give Thanks St. Jude t-shirts are on sale for only $5 in all 4 lunches! Get one before they are sold out!

Winter Formal is quickly approaching. Tickets will be sold in all 4 lunches starting Nov. 16th. Singles are $35 and couples are $60. For more info see Mrs. Thron in Rm 214 or the TV screens around campus. The Deadline is Dec. 2nd.

Here Ye, Here Ye. The Renaissance Fair cast list posted outside of room 103. A mandatory dress rehearsal is required Monday Nov. 20 from 2:15 to 4:15. If casted be sure to see your scheduled time slot for dress rehearsal. Pleas be prompt, in costume, and have your props ready. Congratulations!