Tiger Life

General announcements- 12-14-17

Lindsey Thron, Facebook Manager

• On January 13th Best Buddies will be hosting the 1st annual “Run the R-word Out of Town” 5k. If you are interested in more information on how to register for the event please go to room 218 or scan a filter in the hallway.
  • The November issue of the prowl is here they can be purchased outside the cafeteria or in Mrs.Fletcher’s room 212.
  • Hey tigers, do you have special someone here at school, and want a way to let them know? Purchase a holiday teddy-gram outside the cafeteria during lunch or in Mrs.Fletchers room 212.
  • Winterfest shirts are on sale now! See SGA in room 215 at stripes or at the table during lunch. $20each with your choice of colors.
  • Show your team spirit by joining us for a fundraiser to support Arlington Rebounders Tigers. Come in to the Chipotle at 2760 N Germantown Pkwy Ste 262 in Memphis on Saturday, December 16th between 4 and 9. Bring in this flyer, show it on your smartphone or tell the cashier you’re supporting the cause to make sure that 50% of the proceeds will be donated to Arlington Rebounders Tigers.
  • The Briarcrest Christmas Tournament- Dec. 19 @4pm Lady tigers vs Lausanne, Dec. 20th @8:30pm Tigers vs Fayette ware, Dec. 21st @9am Lady Tigers vs Trezvont, Dec 21st @10:30 am Tigers vs Raleigh Egypt, Dec. 22nd @4 pm Lady Tiger vs Haywood county, Dec, 22nd @5:30 pm tigers vs Lausanne.
  • Senior ads- Seniors! Do you want a special way to remember to last year of highschool? You can be personally recognized in our school yearbook by purchasing a senior ad for yourself or with some friends. They ad forms and all other information about senior ads can be found on the AHS website. Make a memory that will last!
  • Senior quotes are due Friday Dec 15th by 2 pm. Turn in your quote to room 100 (there will be a brightly colored box on the back table for drop off.) Please do not distract the class as you turn in your quote. You may also turn your quote into your English teacher.