Tiger Life

General Announcments

Rachel Vanpelt, Twitter Manager

Senior Ads Announcements
Seniors! Do you want a specific way to remember your last year of high school? You can be personally recognized by purchasing a senior ad for yourself or with some friends. The ad forms and all other information about senior ads can be found on the AHS website. Make a memory that will last!

On January 13th, Best Buddies will be hosting the 1st annual “Run the R-Word Out of Town” 5K. If you are interested and want more information on how to register for the event, please go to room 218 or scan a flier in the hallway!

Hey Tigers, Do you have a special someone here at school, and want a way to let them know?purchase a holiday teddy-gram outside the cafeteria during lunch or in Mrs.Fletcher’s room 212

The November issue of the prowl is here they can be purchased outside the cafeteria or in Mrs.Fletchers Room 212

Winterfest Shirts are on sale now! See SGA in room 215 at STRIPES or at the table during lunch. $20 each with your choice of colors

About the Writer
Rachel Vanpelt, Twitter Manager
Rachel VanPelt was born and raised in Memphis. She is a sophomore this year. Her favorite hobbies are to run and going to kayaking at Shelby Farms. She is a part of the Track team. Rachel is also a huge fan of LSU Tigers. Her favorite quote is “Life is too short to miss out...