Tiger Life

General Announcements October 2, 2018

Savvy Hardin, Staff

Attention AHS Multicultural Club members. Please stop by room 305 to vote in the run off elections for several club offices. YOU MUST BE A CLUB MEMBER TO VOTE. You MUST come by 305 to mark your ballot. Voting ends at 12:21 pm on Friday, October 5th.

Interested in participating in Model UN? If so sign-up outside Mrs. Perrigin’s room 205.
The first meeting will be held Mon. October 15th at 2:15 in room 205.

There will be a Swim Team Meeting for parents and swimmers tomorrow night at 6:00 in the Library. Please be in attendance if you are planning to be on the team this season.

Attention all creative writers: AHS Tiger is launching a new panel for poetry , narrative, and fiction writers. If you are interested in having your work featured, stop by room 24 for more information.

The deadline for the 2019 trip to Alaska has been extended to October 4th, see Dr. Marvin in room 311 for more information.

Attention Sophomores and Juniors: the PSAT will be administered on Wednesday, October 24th at Arlington High School. The cost is $16. Sign-up in the Counseling office before school, after school, or in between classes. Space is limited so sign up today!

About the Writer
Savvy Hardin, Staff

Savvy Hardin is a senior at Arlington High. She enjoys singing and doing makeup.
Her dream job is to be a private investigator. She wants to go to the University of
Memphis and major in criminology. “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger
than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Winnie the Pooh