Tiger Life

General announcement update 2/14/19

Kevin Phipps, Staff

Have you ever wanted to travel to The great islands? See the Parthenon and ancient Greece Join us Tues February 19 room 12 at 6pm for the Greek Islands trip including Ancient Greece.

Calling all hard-working,business-like students! Digital journalism is looking for students who are leaders in their classrooms and,want a real-world experience of a class. Digital Journalism runs and operates the website for AHS-Tiger-Lide dot com. This class is a student-managed and student-produced publication- If you are interested in joining this outstanding team, please send Mrs.Roberts an email to schedule your interview at Jessica dot Roberts at a a-c-s-k dash 12 dot org. Or stop by Room 24 to see all the hard work and fun going on.

The PowerSchool Portal will be open next Tuesday,Feb. 19, Feb. 22. You will need your course Selection Worksheet and powerschool login information to complete the process. Please see your English teacher for login information. Course selection worksheet AP, Honors and DR contracts will be due Feb.22 during a walk through Homeroom.

Our Varsity Tigers beat Kingsbury last night in the first round of the District Tournament 51-42. Great  WIN for our Tigers! Next games are Fri,Feburary 15th with our lady Tigrs taking on Cordova @6pm and the Tigers taking on the Bartlett Panthers @ 7:30pm. Wear your blue & gold and show your school spirit! Tickets will be pre-sold in the cafeteria Friday during ALL lunches. $5

This announcement is for Sophomores and juniors that will be enrolling AP Computer Science next year! Don’t forget that your AP Computer science application is due to Mrs.Handy in room 502 this Friday, February 15!!!

About the Writer
Kevin Phipps, Staff

Kevin Phipps is currently a junior at Arlington high school. Kevin is also currently on
the swim and Track Team. He likes to hangout with friends in his...