TigerLife Sports Media Team

Jake Stoope
Connor Creech
Alex Latham
Carter McKay
Luke McBride
Tucker Bearden
Bree Alvarado
Hannah Russell

Jordan Batts

Mikayla Starks, Journalist

Jordan Batts is a senior Sports Journalist in Ms. Roberts class. This is his first year in any media class. He says, “The class is a great way to showcase some of my favorite things we offer at the school.” He is currently involved in DECA, National Technical Honor Society, and Student Ambassadors. Jordan also is heavily involved in the football team and has been since his ninth grade year. Jordan...

Alden Scissom

Logan Menser, Journalist

Being in 10th grade opens a lot of doors for opportunities. Your first year of high school is spent testing the waters and discovering new clubs and extra-curriculuars. For Alden Scissom, this meant continuing on in the Media Arts program. "My favorite sport is baseball and I'm a Chicago clubs fan, so naturally it made sense for me to pursue Sports Journalism." "I've always liked journalism" said...

Jack Glenn
Brooklyn Criswell

Carly Bertling

Brooke Cardwell, Journalist

When soon to be Arlington Senior Carly Bertling heard that Media Arts Teacher Jessica Roberts was offering a new Sports Production class, she immediately jumped at the chance to be involved. Carly has been a part of the Media Arts program for 3 years, but was hesitant the new class wouldn’t fit in her workload. “I wasn’t sure how i felt about this class at first, but now i look forward...

Diego Delgado
Brent Lyons
Brooklyn Barber

Nepo Richardson

Nepo Richardson is in Ms. Robert’s Sports Media class, and I got to interview him about what goes on in that class. Nepo is a junior at Arlington High School. Outside of school, he does football for the AHS football team. He took Film his freshmen year, and then in his sophomore year, he took Film 2. He enjoyed those classes so much, that he decided that his Junior year, he was going to take 2...

Marc-Vincent Santiago
Zeb Mims

Ava Siler

Cheney Aitken, Journalist

The best thing about Sports Production class, is students get to realize the potential for off and on camera work. For Ava Siler, signing up for the Sports Media class was about learning new things. Out of school and her enrollment in Sports Media, Ava Silver is a 17 year old girl that has a a lot more to her. Ava is a busy girl with not much free time. When she's not working on her Sports Media...

Garrett Eanes

Grace Green

Nathan Kerlin, Journalist

Grace Green is a senior at Arlington and a first year high-level film student. Previously she had taken Intro to Film and Video. Sports Journalism has allowed her many opportunities, “I get to be more involved with the school and it allows me to be more independent.” Film class has also taught her many things.   I’ve learned how to do lots of new things and learned lots of things about film t...

Kylee Keel
Colton Julian Sports Journalist
Yara Kahel

Tiger Life • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Tiger Life
$250
$1500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

AHS TigerLife intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards.
All TigerLife Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *