Tiffany Lenton

Arlington High School

They say that the sign of a good teacher, is that they never stop learning.  Tiffany Lenton is still working to get her Masters Degree at Capella University.  Ms. Lenton is the newest Special Education English teacher here at Arlington High School.

Ms. Lenton had originally pursued nursing school, but decided to start teaching because of her son.  When her son was in first grade he was struggling academically, so she wanted to teach to help her son, “advocating for my son made me go into teaching.” She has now been teacher for six years.  Ms. Lenton decided to work here at Arlington “because I’ve heard really good things about this school and the district”.

Ms. Lenton teaches Special Education English.  Some advice that she has for her students are “never give up, never quit”.  She hopes that her students “have confidence, feel good about what they are doing and themselves and help them grow and just be successful on every level”.

have confidence, feel good about what they are doing and themselves and help them grow and just be successful on every level

— Tiffany Lenton

She cultivates a positive relationship with her students by building a relationship and knowing “who they are, what they are like and what they like.”  She relates her teaching materials to everyday things, for instance “how do kids find the evidence or the evidence they find and how do they understand it.”

Ms. Lenton is very excited to be one of the newest AHS English teachers this year. She can’t wait to make even more relationships with her students through teaching. Ms. Lenton is ready for the rest of this year and hopes it’ll be successful.

Tiger Life • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Tiger Life
$250
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

AHS TigerLife intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards.
All TigerLife Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *