Tina Stout

The morning bell rings and third grade Donelson Elementary students race across campus to be the first to greet their new teacher, Mrs. Tina Stout.  “Students in the morning can greet me with a choice of hug, handshake, high-five, fist bump, or even a pinky hug. They love it so much.”

Tina Stout is one of the new third grade teachers at Donelson Elementary.  She strives to make her classroom a safe environment for each and every student. “I try to make my classroom feel homey and comfortable, like I would my own home.”

While many new teachers are also new to the careers, Mrs. Stout brings decades worth of experience to Donelson, having over 27 years of teaching experience.  She taught 7th grade at Arlington Middle School for seven years. She also has a background in Math and Reading Intervention. Stout has 3 grown children that have graduated from Arlington High School.

She originally went to college to be a nurse because she was encouraged to pursue a career that makes more money. However, she has wanted to be a teacher since she was a little girl, so she pursued education.

Stout keeps her classroom very scheduled “so the students know what to expect everyday.” She spends her free time doing crafts, decorating, and other school related activities.

Tiger Life • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Tiger Life
$250
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

AHS TigerLife intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards.
All TigerLife Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *