Yara+Kahel

Yara Kahel

Sports Production Journalist

Yara Kahel is a senior attending Arlington High School. She is 18 years old. ” I have lived in Arlington TN for my whole life.” She attended Arlington Elementary as well as Arlington Middle, and now high school as a senior and has never moved. As well as being an honor student, she is an athlete as well.

Yara plays both competitive and school soccer.”I am super grateful for my family, especially my old sister since she has always kept me motivated through hard times, she is extremely hardworking and has been my biggest inspiration for as long as a can remember.”  Working  both sports media and TV production, she gets to enjoy the classes she takes with more freedom and responsibility as a young adult. Although having quite a bit of experience with filming and different technology due to her film making, she does not want to continue it after high school. “I am grateful for my teachers and experience  because it prepares me for a job in the near future.”  Yaras favorite subject is math and least favorite because is English because she hates essays. She hopes to get accepted into UTK and become a successful dentist in the future.

Tiger Life • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Tiger Life
$250
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

AHS TigerLife intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards.
All TigerLife Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *