The Digital Media Publication of Arlington High School

Tiger Life

Tiger Life

Tiger Life

Sonic’s New ‘‘Out of This World’‘ Slush Float

The Blackout Slush Float
Credit: Sonic Marketing Team

Sonic recently came out with a slush float in honor of the solar eclipse on April 8th 2024. The float is black and has a flavor of cotton candy and dragon fruit. The black color is unique and never seen in a sonic drink before, so it’s definitely worth a try. It is topped with soft serve and has blue and pink sprinkles to give it a galaxy look.

Along with the float, customers receive a pair of glasses to watch the eclipse safely (only at some locations while supplies last).

The solar eclipse this year is a big deal. It’s the first time since 1979 that it can be seen from across a large area including Mexico, the United States, and Canada. We will also be able to see a total eclipse like the one that happened in 2017 where it went though Utah and Idaho.

This drink is available until May 5th, and it might not return for a long time. Be sure to stop by and try it out.

For more information about the eclipse, click here ————>  https://science.nasa.gov/eclipses/future-eclipses/eclipse-2024/where-when/