Patrick+Ashbee

Patrick Ashbee

Mr. Ashbee may be a new face here at Arlington High School, but he is no stranger to teaching Film and Video. “I was at Germantown high school for six years, where I taught film and video, and last year I was a librarian at a Memphis-area elementary school.”

Mr. Ashbee attended the University of Iowa, where he got his degree in Film. He also pursued and completed degrees at Union University, in Education and another in Screenwriting.
“I lived in Memphis most of my life with my family who lives out here, before I moved to Iowa.”

While Mr. Ashbee is all business during school hours, he continues his love for movies and films past the two o’ clock bell. “My favorite activity outside of school is watching movies and listening to music,” he said. He also enjoys spending time with his family, and his two cats “Gatsby and Wednesday.”

His ultimate dream is to direct movies, which he hopes to also inspire in Film students here at Arlington High School.

Tiger Life • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Tiger Life
$250
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

AHS TigerLife intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards.
All TigerLife Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *