Nathan+Scearce

Nathan Scearce

Nathan Scearce is a familiar face around Arlington High School since many students remember him from their time at Arlington Middle School. Mr. Scearce taught Algebra I and Pre-Algebra at AMS. Many of his previous pupils were surprised when walked into Math at the start of this school year and saw one of their AMS Teachers was there . To some, this was a big shock since he had worked at the middle till last year and had only transferred to the High School over the summer.

“I was so ecstatic Mr. Scearce come to the high school. His class is awesome, and I’m learning so much!” Zaylee Mims.”

You could see the excitement in Mr. Scearces eyes as he talked about teaching at the High School. He since he felt it was time to move up from the middle school to the high school.He is enjoying the extra time the new school and block schedule is giving him.“I like having the extra time in class to practice and assess students learning.”

Tiger Life • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Tiger Life
$250
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

AHS TigerLife intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards.
All TigerLife Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *