Brooke+McGhee

Brooke McGhee

One of the best things about Arlington Community Schools, is their hiring of familiar faces. Brooke McGhee, a previous student teacher at Donelson Elementary has now transitioned to 2nd Grade. “I love 2nd grade, I see a lot of independence and growth within the students,” says McGhee.
Her class was absolutely excited to tell us about Mrs. McGhee. “She’s super nice and I love her,” said one of her students.

According to the Assistant Principal at Donelson Elementary “Mrs. McGhee completed Student teaching at our school last spring. She had a successful experience during Student Teaching and we knew that she would be a great asset to our school.”

Mrs. McGhee received her qualifications at the University of Memphis, and received her teaching license after a year of student teaching at Donelson. She states that she loves the Arlington community compared to Memphis because “it’s small and feels like a family; you run into someone anywhere you go.” More specifically she enjoys Donelson because “the environment is very warming and encouraging; there is a lot of support among the staff and faculty.”

We are happy to welcome another addition to the Arlington teaching family.

Tiger Life • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Tiger Life
$250
$1500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

AHS TigerLife intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards.
All TigerLife Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *