Gabriel+Jauregui

Jessica Roberts

Gabriel Jauregui

Gabriel Jauregui is a 10th grade Mathematics teacher at Arlington High School. He teaches students in Algebra and Geometry. He has just recently moved to Arlington and has been teaching for 17 years.

He speaks highly of his short time here in Arlington so far. “I really like the energy and environment.”

Coming from another school, Mr. Juaregui jokes about him being anxious for the start of school. “The first couple days I was nervous and I didn’t know I had to get here early. The traffic here is crazy”.

His favorite thing about being a new teacher is meeting his new students.

I love to joke around with them. I’m really just trying to get to know them”.

— Gabe Juaregui

Mr. Juaregui works alongside Math Teacher Mrs. Jenkins. While not at school, he spends time with his wife, who is a Teacher and Volleyball Coach at Briarcrest Christian School, and his two children.

He is very excited about this new opportunity at Arlington High School and is looking forward to a successful school year.

Tiger Life • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Tiger Life
$250
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

AHS TigerLife intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards.
All TigerLife Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *