Kymberli+Reynolds

Kymberli Reynolds

Kymberli Reynolds is a new STEM and Science Teacher at Arlington Middle School. She is in her second year of teaching and had previously taught at Horn lake High School. She speaks of the struggles she encounters at the start of the year. “The most challenging part of teaching beginning of the year planning and structuring your curriculum.”

Ms. Reynolds enjoys her job and cherishes her students. “I cherish teaching because it offers me the ability to teach, inspire, and make a positive impact on my students. ”

If she could teach any grade, she would teach 12th graders. “The students would have matured by that time.” “By teaching 12th grade, it would allow me to create a classroom setting that would prepare students for life after high school.” This shows that Ms. Reynold really cares about her students and their future. We hope Ms. Reynolds has a fantastic year.

Teaching enables me to connect with amazing educators around the state.

— Kymberli Reynolds

Tiger Life • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Tiger Life
$250
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

AHS TigerLife intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards.
All TigerLife Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *