Mr.+Loyd

Mr. Loyd

Jonathan Loyd

Arlington high school

Jonathan Loyd is a new teacher here at Arlington High School. In addition to starting his first year teaching, he is also starting his first year as a wide receiver coach for the football team. He came to Arlington to teach because he loves the community. He says, “Arlington is going to end up being the place to be.”

He wanted to make sure he was apart of all the success that would come to the students along with all the teachers. Since he’s been here, he has found it’s very different from his past experience, but in a good way. He loves how student oriented the school is and wants to contribute to their success. Coach Lloyd teaches lifetime wellness. He says, “I love to cater to my students in a healthy manner outside of the classroom and inside the classroom because they are in a digital world that puts this strain on self image and mental awareness.” He also is the wide receiver Coach for the football team. “I just want to connect with the school as much as I can,” Coach Lloyd says.

Tiger Life • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Tiger Life
$250
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

AHS TigerLife intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards.
All TigerLife Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *