Mrs.+Underwood

Mrs. Underwood

Kristina Underwood

Kristina Underwood is a new teacher at Arlington High School. Although Mrs. Underwood has lived in Arlington, this is her first year teaching for Arlington Community Schools and she likes it already. “It’s nice to finally be able to see people that I know that I see in the community before,” she says.
The subject that Mrs. Underwood teaches at Arlington High is chemistry. Like many others, Mrs. Underwood says she was, “scared of it [chemistry],” at first, but eventually she realized that chemistry, “challenged me the most,” and she liked that. Also, chemistry “answers the ‘why’ questions; like why things are the way they are.” Overall, Mrs. Underwood really loves chemistry.
Mrs. Underwood, loves teaching students as well. Her favorite thing about teaching is “when the students have that ‘Ah-Ha!’ Moment and they get it for the first time.” She loves be the person to give the students the feeling that they learned something new that day. Additionally, she loves getting to know the students and having strong “relationships with the kids, and getting to know what they like to do.”

Tiger Life • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Tiger Life
$250
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

AHS TigerLife intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards.
All TigerLife Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *