Senior Spotlight – Anna Davis

Dylan Keith, Staff

Anna Davis has been a well sought out student at Arlington since elementary school. In her time at AHS, she was apart of the cheer team and won multiple region, state, and world championships. Along with many hours practicing her cheer routines, she was also awarded the honor of being in the beta club.

Anna will mostly miss Friday night lights when she could cheer in front of a big and loud student section. Annas favorite memory at AHS was when she went down to Orlando, Florida to compete in. Cheer competition and ended up winning a white jacket.

While being at AHS, she made great relationships with many great teachers. “Mrs. Uhiren has inspired me the most. She has such a strong work ethic, and always pushes her students to strive for greatness. She has taught me so many life lessons and I will greatly miss her next year.”

Anna will be attending the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, with a major in business focusing in Human Resources. With that degree, she plans to be employed in a Human Resources and relations field.

“My advice to upcoming junior and seniors, i would advise them to get involved in activities during school, and to cherish every high school moment because they will never get them back.