Categories:

Arlington Falls to Bartlett

09/13/24
Arlington Falls to Bartlett

Friday, September 13th, 2024, the Arlington tigers faced the Bartlett panthers in a blow out loss at Bartlett. Bartlett came in hot and ready after their 2023 playoff run, ending with them winning the region title. After this game the all-time record for Arlington versus Bartlett is now 11-7, Bartlett winning 7 consecutive years since the first time they played. Qb1 Jackson Lyons throwing for 312 yards with the help of RB1 Jabari Ellis, and WR Gabriel Willoughby the week prior against Whitehaven. QB1 Kam Alexander for Bartlett throwing for 200 yards, with the help of his WR Dylan Shannon, and RB Geron Johnson. Bartlett stuns Arlington 48-0. No. 26 ranked Bartlett was on a 7 home game win-streak while No. 172 ranked Arlington coming off 3 game losing streak dropping to 1-3.

Qb1 for Bartlett, Kam Alexander, throwing for 202 yards with 2 touchdowns, along side his other running back Ethan Reese, who ran for 64 yards and 1 touchdown.

Qb1 for Arlington, Jacksen Lyons, throwing for 75 yards on 24 attempts.

Donate to Tiger Life
$250
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Arlington High School in Tennessee. Your contribution will allows us to cover our annual website hosting costs.