How Rachel Jensen is Dealing With The Hybrid Schedule

Laci Hitchcock, TikTok Manager

Rachel Jensen is a varsity lacrosse player who takes multiple dual and ap classes. She is also involved in Princess for Patients, Environmental Club, The 30 + Club, HOSA, Beta Club, National Honor Society, and has a job working at the YMCA. This year she plans to join Young Republicans, Women’s Equality Club, National Science Honor Society, and National English Honor Society. 

Arlington has decided to continue the hybrid schedule, allowing students to come to school two days of the week and work virtually at home three days of the week. I talked to a senior, Rachel Jensen, to see how she is adapting to the hybrid schedule. Rachel goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and she has practice the same nights. On Rachel’s remote days, she completes her school work before going into work at the YMCA. She is a hard working student, taking many dual and ap classes. I talked to Rachel to see how she juggles all of these responsibilities. Rachel uses her at home time to complete her work for the week. Jensen likes the hybrid schedule because it allows students more time to focus on their mental health and other priorities. Jensen would like to continue with the hybrid schedule as it gets them closer to how college classes will be.

“ The hybrid schedule is so beneficial to students who have jobs or are involved in many clubs and extra curricular activities like myself.”

— Rachel Jensen