Senior Spotlight Tristan Pfeifer

Joshua Morgan, Staff

Tristan Pfeifer is a senior here at Arlington High School. She has attended Arlington Community for her entire academic career of 13 years. On this, she says, “I am so grateful to have gone to the schools I did, as I had a great academic experience.” She is deeply involved with out community both at school and outside of school. When asked about her community service, she said, “I am in a multitude of different clubs and organizations (student council, best buddies, Princess for patients, Beta Club, NHS, NHES, NSHS, and young life).” That is an extremely impressive list, and colleges must think so to. Tristan plans on attending The University of Memphis in fall of 2021. She will most likely major in Medical Therapeutics. She said, “Ive always enjoyed helping people and working in the medical field will give me a chance to do that and have a successful career.” When asked about why she chose UofM, she responded, “It’s affordable, close to home, and has the tools to equip me for my career. Also, many of my friends are staying in Memphis, so it will be nice to be with them.”

Many call high schools the best time of you life. When asked what she thought about this saying, she said, “It’s true that high school has been good to me. I’ve met new friends, had new experiences, and definitely learned a lot. To be honest, I think ill look back on high school fondly, but I think that my best is in the future.” She said that some of her favorite high school memories revolve around the Fine Art trips that she was able to be a part of. “They were just so much fun and, honestly, Ill never forget them.