Quality News Article: Senior Spotlight

Taylor VanDuzee

Senior Spotlight: Jacey Bouldin

Jacey Bouldin is a senior at Arlington High School as has gone to Arlington Elementary School, Arlington Middle School, and Arlington High School. She’s lived in Arlington most of her life and has stayed involved in her community by working at the Yard and playing soccer for the Arlington Soccer Academy. She is also active in volunteering for the community as a whole.

Jacey is incredibly active at Arlington High School. She is a captain on the Arlington High School girls soccer team. She holds a position of committee chair on Arlington Student Council and is an executive chairman of Arlington Collegiate Academy. She is a dedicated member of Arlington Health Occupation Students of America (HOSA) and Arlington’s Blue Crew.

Academically, Jacey has earned her place in Beta Club, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society, Science National Honors Society, English Honors Society, and National Technically Honors Society. Some notable coursework for Jacey includes earning all A’s in classes such as Honors Anatomy, AP Chemisty, AP US History, AP English, and AP Capstone.

Jacey plans to attend either the University of Tennessee or Auburn University in the fall, pursuing a major in nursing. After completing nursing school, she plans to work in the ICU for a year and then return to graduate school and become a nurse anesthetist. After getting her career on track, she is excited about raising a big family!

Jacey’s advice to underclassman would be to “enjoy every moment, even the low points. It all goes by faster than you want it to.” We are so thankful for everything Jacey Bouldin has done for our school and community and we are so excited to see where her future takes her!