Alumni Feature- Caroline Pendergrass

Kaylee Brown, Journalist

Caroline Pendergrass, Arlington High School Graduate class of 2017, may already have her Bachelor’s degree, but her education is not yet over. She graduated with the class of 2017 and is now 23 years old. Caroline was in Honors all throughout high school and graduated with a Honors diploma. She loved to be involved with school. Caroline was on the Dance Team her Freshman year, the Cheer Team her sophomore year, the National Honors Science Society, Beta Club, and Best Buddies.

Caroline went on to go to the University of Memphis, where she majored in Health Studies. She went to Memphis for 4 and a half years. She took health science as her focus area throughout high school. She carried out her focus area throughout college and graduated with a degree in health sciences. She potentially wants to be a nurse and is working on getting into a nursing school now.

Caroline’s favorite memory at Arlington was most definitely going to Arlington at the same time her mother worked there. Her mother worked at Arlington as a Geometry teacher at the time. She graduated with cords for Beta Club, National Honors Science Society, and Mu Alpha Theta.

Her most stressful memory from high school was junior year and having to manage all of the work given. If she could give any advice to a high schooler she would say that high school doesn’t prepare you for college as much as you believe. She now works at a gym called Cyclebar in Lakeland. During her free time she hangouts with her boyfriend, family, and friends.